We are currently accepting submission proposals!
We are expecting about 50 mid-upper level association and nonprofit staff who are at the forefront of emerging technologies within their organization. Job titles being targeted for attendance include:
-Director Data Analytics
Topic to be Covered Include:
-Natural Language Processing
EMERGENT will include 10 different hour long sessions happening over the course of two full days. One day will focus on marketing technologies and the other day will focus on data based technologies. The event is entirely single tracked, so there will not be any concurrent sessions. Each session will be presented by 1-3 speakers giving a PPT presentation (other formats may be okay with advance approval) at a podium, panel table, or by standing in front of the audience. Please note there is a strong likelihood that all of the event sessions will be recorded and distributed later on. A couple of panel sessions are okay, although regular training oriented sessions are preferred.
Guidelines to Submit a Proposal:
1. Please review the type of attendees that will be present at the event.
2. Indicate the type of session you wish to present (panel, PPT presentation, Group Activity, etc)
3. List the proposed title of your case study and provide a short paragraph about what content will be provided to attendees and why they need to know about it
4. List 4-6 specific learning objectives for your session
5. List all the proposed session speakers, including their full names, titles, organization, bio, photo, and email.
6. Indicate whether you will be providing attendees with a printed handout, and if so, what type.
7. Include any relevant/helpful materials from previous presentations (optional)
Send to Jamie Herring (email@example.com) by January 15th. You will hear if your session was approved or not by February 1st.
We are looking for a wide range of emerging technology case studies. A draft agenda can be found on the agenda page. Case studies must be appropriate and interesting for marketing, membership, and technology staff and they must be association or nonprofit specific. Case studies that provide concrete take-aways, best practices, how-to info, and other actionable items are required.
Please email proposals or any questions to Jamie Herring (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 15th. Session selections will be made by February 1st.